Friday, September 25, 2015

Sea Critters Watercolor Gift Tags!

Hello!
I've been taking some time to really explore the brand New Stamp Sets and SVG Kits by Fleurette Bloom [FB] and I must say they are just so much Fun! 

I used Rockin Quick CARDS SVG kit and Sea Critters Stamp Set to make my Gift Tags. These Tags are going to work Perfectly to gift my sewing project [to reveal in another post].

FBSeaCrittersStampSetTAG1byKimberlyRaeWEB

I especially like how Flawless they stamp out and the ease it takes with just one press.  I used Versa Mark ink and then a Dye ink over that to get the colored stamped images and heat set it with my heat tool.

To make the background for all my tags I used various Distress inks and also sprinkled the ink with a wet brush onto the paper while it was damp and then heat dried it. Using the Sea Critters Stamp Set, I stamped a bunch of bubbles in different sizes onto watercolor paper.   Love how these backgrounds came to life!

FBSeaCrittersStampSetTAGTurtlebyKimberlyRaeWEB

Then, I use my Zig Real Brush Markers to watercolor the stamped images. I love the look!!   Have you given the Zig Real Brushes a try yet?  I know you will love them as much as I do.  

FBSeaCrittersStampSetTAGFishbyKimberlyRaeWEB

Now, you must know I'm not a professional stamper, But I do Love the art of stamping and watercoloring and I'm having a lot of Fun with it all!  With that being said, you will see I've went out of the lines in some places, but I think that's ok....let's call it Character for these sweet images! ha

Lesson learned: [color After image is cut out] When cutting my stamped images and "Tags" from the Rockin Quick CARDS Svg set, my Scan N Cut2  found every edge and it was very Easy to cut my stamped images out.  I had to giggle--it even found my 'character' flaws and so eloquently went around them [see sea star]! LOL!!  So Much Fun!

FBSeaCrittersStampSetTAGOctopbyKimberlyRaeWEB

To finish up my Sea Critters I used some Wink of Stella Clear here and there on the Sea Star, Octopus and the fish's fins.

Be sure to Hop on over to Fleurette Bloom Designs to get your Sea Critters STAMP Set and with a purchase of only $8.98 you will get the Rockin Quick CARDS Kit  FREE!!

Thank you for stopping by and please feel free to leave your comments and questions in the comment box below and have a Crafty day :)
Hugs and Blessings,
KimberlyRae's Blog

SUPPLIES
Free gift w/purchase!   Sea Critters by FB

No comments:

Post a Comment