Friday, May 24, 2013

KimberlyRae's - Fleurette Bloom DT Project Swan Mini Album, using SVG Cutting Files, Printable's and Coordinating Paper

KimberlyRae's Design Team Project - OOB Swan Flying Mini Album

I just love the beautiful album KimverlyRae created with the Fleurette Bloom "Swan Lake" Collection!! This would make a perfect gift! Imagine how fun it would be to show your photos in this! 

KimberlyRae explains how she created it below  :)


OOB Swan Flying Mini Album

Have you seen Fleurette Bloom Brand New ‘Swan Lake’  Kit?  If so, you know it’s a Big bunch of Gorgeousness!  If not, keep reading…and Looking…and Drooling!  ;p
I made a baby congrats card and thought why not make a mini?  Well, one thing lead to another and here’s what I came up with!  Ok, so it’s for a baby’s birthday, a shower gift perhaps!  You don’t even know how Many babies are on their way, in my family! Lots!  A new crop every year! LOL  Got the same thing going on in Your Fam well here’s a quick solution…Ok, back to shop-talk!  Yes, that’s an OOB [out of bounds] swan flying out off the lily pad or she’s emerging from the lily pad! lol  However, you want to look at it- her Wings are free flying!
OOB used to be like breathing to me, creating a lot of my Digi Layouts so I thought I’d try it with me some Fleurette Bloom’s Digi Paper and Elements!
I also blinged it up with some DoodleBug Design’s mini jewels and some Trendy Twine.

Ohhhh…how Fun Silhouette makes this with their Brilliant Print & Cut feature.  I love it!  As you can see I couldn’t help myself and made Five pages all held together by American Crafts white rings.

All the bright and happy papers are perfect to go with the elegant elements in this kit, ‘Swan Lake’!


Within this Collection you will get everything you need to make these two cards and mini’s like mine above!  Just Look at everything you will get!  Swan Lake Triple Pop-up Card - So pretty for Birthdays, Thank you cards, Weddings, etc.  Also makes a really great place setting, use the included name plate with the card shape file!  So many possibilities!
collage
Oh!  And look at this Swan Spin Card and Each file is packed along with easy to follow PDF instructions!
SwanCongratsCard
Included in the Swan Lake Element / Card Kit Collection you will also get an additional name plate file – great for place settings, too!  All New and Available now!  Get yours at Fleurette Bloom‘s Shoppe!
I Appreciate Your Visit-Comments and Questions!  Remember to Stop by Soon to See what I’m up to Next!
Hugs and Blessings,
1KimSIGEA

No comments:

Post a Comment