Friday, July 4, 2014

Stars & Stripes Picture Frame ~ By: Fleurette Bloom

Super simple New "Stars & Stripes Frame" SVG cut file, great fro scrapbooking,
card making, etc. 
You could also put it on a T-shirt with a fun saying in the middle.
Change the colors to match your theme. 

Be sure to scroll down to see an example of a scrapbook page made with this file :)

Get this file FREE!  This week only!!!


Here is an example of a scrapbook page I made of my daughter picking apples,
using the New "Stars & Stripes Frame".  I combined it with our "Stars & Stripes Forever" digital paper pack.  I love how it turned out and I was able to put it together in a very short time! 

click image to enlarge

Use code 4thjulymemories and get 25% off the "Stars & Stripes Forever" digital paper pack!  
Sale is for this week only!!!


Create & Inspire
#scrapbookpage #patriotic #starsvg #4thofjulysvg




No comments:

Post a Comment