Monday, May 25, 2015

Smile for the Camera Shadow Box

Hey, it's Ilda here from the DT today! 
SO smile for the camera!!! 

I have a fun project to share with you all! I've been wanting to create something with the camera file for a while and this shadow box from Fleurette Bloom's I'm Wishing Kit inspired me to create something with it!

How cute is this!?! Doesn't it make you want to smile!?!
I think this would make great little gift for the young photographer in your life!


These fun papers I used come from Studio Calico's Printshop Collection.
The Smile stamp is from Craftin' Desert Divas, Simply Said Set.

#svgcutfiles, #camerasvgcuts, #camerasvgcutfiles, #shadowboxsvgcutfiles, #svgcutsshadowbox, #svgcutscricut, #svgcutfilescricut, #svgcutfilescricut, #cameracricut 
To recreate a shadow box like this you will need these awesome Fleurette Bloom kits/collections!

I'm Wishing 3D SVG Kit







Hope this project has inspired you to make your own fun Shadow boxes :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Crafting  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment