Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Back to School Shadowbox

Good morning my crafty friends!  I am back again with another guest designer project for Fleurette Bloom!  This time it is a fun back to school project.


 I created the shadowbox from Fleurette's I'm Wishing set.  It went together beautifully using papers from DCWV's Grade School and Kraft paper stacks.


For the pencils, apple and star I used the School Days collection.  They were the perfect accents to the shadowbox!
 I also used Celebration and Aqua Midnight Trendy Twines, buttons, a crayon and a paper clip to embellish it.


 I used the shadowbox for a photo prop for my boys' first days of school!  They loved it.  I used a repositionable adhesive under the printed sign that I found online HERE.  That way I was able to use the same shadowbox for both of my school-age boys just by changing out the printable.


For a limited time, you can get the School Days collection AND the ABC and 123 digi paper pack FREE with a purchase of $8.98 or more at Fleurette Bloom!  Grab them while you can :)

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment