Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Get Your Motor Running...

Here's a card made using a new stamp set from FBStamps. Guy cards are always a challenge and this new set is great! Great stamp set and great stencil to match/coordinate.

I started out by using the stencil and used several of the images to create a background. I used a couple of the light grays from Altenew. I love their ink! 


I used the tire tread, the gear, the nut, and the large gear. I filled in the entire piece of cardstock. Then I sized it according the the size of the cycle and used a die to cut it. I stamped the cycle and fussy cut it out. I cut a piece of vellum for under the bike to soften the stamping a bit. I stamped the small gears and embossed with copper embossing powder from Brutus Monroe. 


I put a copper brad in the center of each and added them to the front. I also stamped the greeting and embossed in copper as well. I added a bit of foam under it for dimension.  

To finish off the card front, under the main element, I stamped some of those same small gears using a clear sticky ink, to just give a watermark look. Then I added the main element and called it finished.

Here's what I used. 


Pull out your supplies and get your craft on! 
~Happy Crafting~

No comments:

Post a Comment