Thursday, January 4, 2018

You Warm My Heart Valentine's Day Card ft. Snow Buddies

Hello Everyone, Ilda here again and Happy New Year to you!

Hope you have been enjoying some holiday time at home with the family. 

Today I'm back with another Valentine's Day Card featuring Ink On 3's newest Stamp Set Snow Buddies. I can't get enough of these cute critters. 

You Warm My Heart Valentine's Day Card - Ink On 3 Stamps
This one layer card was super easy to do, the hardest part was waiting for the glossy accents to dry!😆

To begin I stamped my images on some Bristol paper and did some masking to create the cute little scene. To the images themselves all I did was add some shadowing and rosy cheeks using Zig markers. To create my waves I used 4 different shades of blue and drew wave like lines along the bottom half of the card and blended them out with a water brush. For the sky I lightly blended out some peacock feathers distress oxide ink. Once my coloring was done, I die cut the front panel and added some Wink of Stella to the balloons and ice. Finally I finished it off by adding glossy accents and waited for it to dry.

You Warm My Heart Valentine's Day Card - Ink On 3 Stamps


Hope this card has inspired you to go on over and check out this super cute Snow Buddies Stamp set from Ink On 3.  Plus take advantage of the FREE Shipping + Coordinating collections that are also 20% off!

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Crafting  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment