Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Biker Bunnies Love Their Chicks - Slider Card

Hello Friends, Ilda here with you again!

I'm back with a "Cool" Easter Card, perfect for the little rebel in your life!

This card features stamps from Ink On 3's Biker Bunnies and Lil Chicks, and of course I just had to make it interactive!
Biker Bunnies Love Their Chicks - Slider Card - Ink On 3
As you can see the little Biker Bunny looks like he pops a wheelie as he drives by to impress all the "Chicks" lol! 😆


Here is how I created this card...

  •  Colored all the images using Zig Clean Color Brushes, then cut them out. 
  •  Used distress oxide inks to blend out the colors for my background. 
  • Colored the bottom of another piece of cardstock grey, as you will see it once the slider channel is cut out. 
  • For the sky I used a cloud stencil. 
  • Used a couple of channel dies to create the track for the motorcycle. I began with the straight die, then used the curved die. Make sure you align the track really well before you run it through the die machine so that the track is smooth. 
  • Stamp out the sentiments.
  • Assemble the front card panels. I popped up the front panel with 2 layers of foam tape. 
  • I created 2 slider mechanisms by sandwiching a couple of spin disks between a couple of small circle dies.
  • Inserted spin mechanisms into the track and attached the Motorcycle to them. (I did not attach to the front wheel of the motorcycle to the spin disk as then it won't be able to curve up the channel).
  • Glue down your bunnies and chicks. To some of the chicks I popped them up with foam tape and then to the ones that looked like they were flying I added some motion lines with a marker.
  • Attach the finished panel to the card base.
  • Finish by adding some Wink of Stella and glossy accents to the Bike and the Bunnies.
For details on any of the supplies I used in today's card, click →HERE

Biker Bunnies Love Their Chicks - Slider Card - Ink On 3

Hope you got some inspiration from today's "Cool" Easter Card.
Here is a Very Fast Minute of the card making process. Enjoy!


Also make sure you go check out the AMAZING NEW Inks from Ink On 3.
Already sold OUT... they are that awesome!!! No worries they will be here soon, so go place your orders!


Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Crafting  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment