Thursday, September 27, 2018

Sugar Plum Shaker Card by Ilda

Hey all, Ilda here from I Love Doing All things crafty

Today I am sharing another creation for Ink On 3. This cute little shaker card features the little mouse from the Dance and Twirl Stamp set

I began by stamping out the mouse using Blackout ink. I then colored it in with Copic markers. 
(I will list all the Copics I used at the bottom of this post.)


Next, I worked on the background panel. I used Fadeout Ink to stamp out the little bell cluster from the Fairy Christmas Set all over the background. I created holly clusters instead by coloring the bells in red.

To the shaker window frame, I stamped out the sentiment by using Juicy Ink and then embossing it with the Chrome Ultra Fine Embossing Powder.


Here is how I finished the inside of the card.


Hope this Sugar Plum Shaker Card inspired you today! 

Thank you for stopping by 😊
Until next time... Happy Crafting 👋


(COPICS USED: Colorless Blender, N0, N2, N4, N6, G28, YG67, R27, R46, R59, E93)

No comments:

Post a Comment