Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Liquid Pixie Dust on Poinsettia Blessings Card

Hello my crafty friends, Ilda here with you today!
Well, the snow has started falling here and it looks like it will stay with us for a while... before you know it Christmas will be here!

Today I'm sharing another Christmas creation for Ink On 3. This card features a couple of the newer released sets, PoinsettiaMerry and Bright and an older set Fairy Christmas.


To the ink blended background, I stamped out the evergreen branches. I then added the other pieces that I had stamped out with Blackout Ink and colored in with Zig Clean Clear markers. To the poinsettias, I added extra petals by masking each flower and stamping individual petals in between the spaces and then fussy cut each flower. I finished off the card by adding some glossy accents to the centers and some sparkly sequins.


Hope this Poinsettia Floral Christmas Card inspired you today. For a complete list of all the products used today, stop by my blog I Love Doing All things crafty.

Thank you for stopping by 😊
Until next time... Happy Crafting 👋

No comments:

Post a Comment