Friday, March 26, 2021

Spring has Sprung with Gerbera Daisies!

Hello Friends! It's Cheryl with the Inkon3 Creative Team here to show you a fun Spring inspired card featuring the new Gerbera Daisies Stamp set!

First I stamped several daisies from the Gerbera Daisy Stamp Set using Blackout Hybrid Detail Ink, then I fussy cut the daisies and then colored with copic markers.

Next, I masked off the sides of the card using low-tack tape, and created a bright yellow background using Bee-Sting Yellow Atelier Ink, leaving the tape on, I used some Marigold Orange water color, and diluted it with water. I dipped a paintbrush into the water color and splattered the orange onto the yellow background. Let the water color dry.

Then I removed the tape and then created a border with a simple striped washi-tape.  Next, I adhered the daisies as shown in the picture above. 

For the sentiment, I die cut a rectangle and then I stamped "Hello BeYOUtiful" from the BeYOUtiful clear stamp set using juicy clear embossing ink. Next, I sprinkled some Arctic White Ultra Fine Embossing Powder onto the sentiment and tapped off any excess powder. Then I heat-set the embossing powder. 

Adhere the sentiment onto the card and frame with the striped washi tape!



Products Used:



 

No comments:

Post a Comment