Friday, September 7, 2012

My New Candy Dish! - Revolving Art Organizer

I have to share my newest favorite toy with all of you.  Its this revolving art organizer! Just looking at it makes me want to make something, its a carousel of candy for the artist and crafter!  I can't tell you how much easier it is to create with.  In the past, I would rustle through my supplies  to find the right color, or type of media I wanted to use.  So much time was spent pulling out pencils, pens, markers, pastels etc., then sorting them out to work on a project, leaving me less time to play!  With this great new tool, when I get inspired, all I have to do is grab my sketch pad or other substrate and create!  Love, love, love this!!!

This is my new candy dish :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I want to get this for a friend.. can you tell me where you bought it from?

    ReplyDelete