Thursday, December 13, 2012

SVGcuts 12 Days Of Christmas - Day 1 Gift Tag


Well, it's finally here and to celebrate  Brigit Man my fellow Design Team member at SVGcuts, came up with the fun idea of creating gift tags! So, I am playing along for some of the days, how fun!
Here is my 1st tag. 
 
I created this cute simple yet elegant tag using:
  •  Comet's Candy Land SVG Collection - for the tree
  •  My Big Day SVG Collection - for the banner 
  • The star and circle shapes from - shapes in Ecal 
  • Sparkle blue paper for the inside of the tree
  • White paper for shadow
  • The inside of a Rits cracker box for the natural tan star. (love to get a little recycling in when I can) :)  
Includes:
  • Silhouette CAMEO® (MSRP: $299.99)
  • Silhouette Studio Designer Edition (MSRP: $50.00)
  • $25 SVGCuts.com Gift Card
So exciting!  Good luck everyone, this is going to be fun! :)

2 comments:

  1. Love your star tag! And I love the way you incorporated the recycled Ritz wrapper! Fun!

    ReplyDelete