Sunday, October 4, 2015

Banana Split Stamped, Watercolor, Copic Colored Card

Hi, Fleurette here today :)  Hope everyone had fun creating cards for World Card Making Day!  I had fun playing and created this fun, colorful Birthday Card from our "Ice Cream Party" Clear Photo Polymer stamp set.  

I did a tutorial on coloring this cute stamp with Copic markers Vs Colored Pencils
You can watch it by clicking here 

I also did a fun Periscope on assembling it on WCMD
You can watch it by clicking here 

#clearphotopolymerstamps #icecreamstamp #happybirthdaystamp #stamping #watercolor #worldcardmakingday #svgcutfiles #svgcuttingfiles
To create this fun card, I simply watercolored on heavy weight cardstock, using the SVG Kit "Rockin Quick Cards" Motorcycle card base and overlays.  On the second overlay I stamped the sentiment "Your The Cherry On Top" with embossing ink and white powder, creating my own patterned paper.  I think it gives a fun contrast, almost like a chalkboard. 

Thanks for popping in and hope to see you again soon! 


Stamps and SVG Kits Used:

Ice Cream Party                      Stamp Bundle Pack - Sale                     Rockin Quick Cards SVG Kit
 6x6 Stamp set                         4 - 4x6 stamp set bundle                                         Card Kit
  

No comments:

Post a Comment