Thursday, October 1, 2015

Halloween Bat Shaker Card

Good morning!  Beth from Beth's Beauties here, and I am blessed to be guest designing for Fleurette again today!  I made this spooky bat card using the Halloween Card Kit from Fleurette Bloom.  


I knew it was perfect to alter for a shaker card as soon as I saw it!  The card design is fairly simple, so it really showcases the sequins well. 

I used mostly Lime Licorice Batty Sequins (Look at those bat sequins!!) with a little Orange Licorice Batty Sequins and I also added a few white ones to bring out the colors on my striped paper.  The Lime Licorice Trendy Twine I used matched those sequins perfectly!

#halloween, #halloweencard, #svgcutfiles, #svgcuts, @svgcutfilebat, #svgcutfileshalloween
This kind of a card would be a hit for anyone on your card list.  For more links and descriptions, stop by my blog HERE.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!


No comments:

Post a Comment