Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Happy Birthday Burger Box


Hello! I'm Becki from the Happy Card Factory and I am back today with another project for you. Who doesn't love a happy meal box? Especially when they are filled with treats. I finally got a chance to play with the new Fleurette Bloom stamps. After seeing this happy burger, all I could think of was a happy birthday burger box shaped after those fast meals with the toys that kids love. I think it came out similar without getting in trouble. ;)


There were a few sets I used to get my happy burger box. To make the house box, I used the Christmas Memories 3D luminary house. I had to do a little renovation on it by releasing the compound paths to delete the windows and door. I also added a rectangle to the peaks of the roof so there wouldn't be a hole where the chimney is supposed to go. The scalloped mat is from the I'm Wishing kit's Lace card. With the addition of the burger stamp and sentiment from the Fast Foodies, it makes one adorable, fast happy burger box.


I wanted a handle similar in style to the "m" you get on the other box. Since this will be filled with birthday goodies, it was decided to add the occasion sentiment as the "handle." I used the Arial font, welded the letters together with little tabs. The tabs were then inserted into the slits I cut with an Exacto knife into the flat peak of the roof. The tabs were then glued down on the underside to give it stability. Now the box can be picked up with the "HB2U" instead of the decorative wire. Add a twine bow and sentiment, you're done. How cute! It's a very happy box to give to the birthday boy or girl.

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave some love in the comments sections and have a very crafty day!

Supplies:
Christmas Memories 3D kit - luminary house
I'm Wishing 3D kit - scallop from Lace card
Fast Foodies stamp setSpectrum Noir markers 
American Crafts cardstock 
Trendy Twine Cherry Latte

No comments:

Post a Comment