Monday, September 21, 2015

Rockin Piano Card - Free Gift & Announcement!

Hello Crafty Friends!  KimberlyRae here with some Exciting news to share with you.  I have come back to join Fleurette Bloom's design team!  WooT!  Thank you, Fleurette, I'm so happy to be Back!  [Happy Dance]   I'm looking forward to working with you and the rest of the team :)

I just love all that Fleurette Bloom Designs has to offer!    Here's a Piano Card, I made from Rockin' Quick Cards by Fleurette Bloom Designs.  

This kit is Awesome!  You will enjoy every quality file and  you will also enjoy Free files to create your very own card.

RockinPianoQuickCardbyKimberlyRaeWEBFB

To make this card, I started out with my favorite watercolor paper, for my cardbase [any will work] and then cut the Shoe CardBase and all the elements of the Rose file, located within the SVG files of the kit.

Then, with FB's Rose Stencil [FREE for a limited time @ fbstamps.com] and placing the stencil here and there on the paper, I water colored the INSIDE  of the cardbase with my Zig Real Brush Markers [any die ink or distress inks will work, too]. I used the same markers for the rose and leaves.

RockinPianoQuickCardCUbyKimberlyRaeWEBFB

For the stamped "Happy Birthday" sentiment, I used FB's Stamp Set called "Ice Cream Party" and embossed it with White embossing powder.  Love it on the black background.

The FREE Piano Keys file  and FREE Rose Stencil are only available for a limited time. Make sure you Hurry on over to Fleurette Bloom Designs to get your Free Kit [with a purchase of only $8.98] and check out All she has to offer including SVGs, 3D file Kits, Printables, digital papers and her NEW STAMPS!

I hope you give this FUN set a go.   All the supplies I used are listed below for your quick review.  A complete list of supplies are listed on my Blog.

Thank you for stopping by and have a Crafty Day!
Hugs and Blessings,
KimberlyRae's Blog

Supplies I used:
Free gift w/purchase
 
 FB Ice Cream Party Stamp Set       
   FB Rose Stencil

 FB Piano Key Overlay

No comments:

Post a Comment