Thursday, September 24, 2015

Moon & Stars Card With Watercolor Envelopes! FB Stamps

Hello! KimberlyRae, here with another project created with Fleurette Bloom's 
These two kits were perfect to make my shaker card and and my card envelopes.  I just love the way they look and hope my daughter will love her card :)

ToTheMoonNBackCARD-ENVELOPEbyKimberlyRaeWEBFB

For the CARD, I started out with my favorite watercolor paper and cut a circle, cut the stars and moons out of TIP: Contact paper and adhered them tossed over the circle keeping them more over on the right side [I knew I wanted my moon on the left side].  Then, watercolored [is that a word..lol] my paper up and set aside.
My 'Happy Birthday' sentiment was stamped from the Sun Moon and Stars Stamp Set by Fleurette Bloom! [see below in the SUPPLY list]

ToTheMoonNBackCARDbyKimberlyRaeWEBFB

While that was drying I watercolored my moon  and the front of the shaker part.  After your background has dried carefully take off your stars and moons contact paper to reveal the white paper!
Then, to assemble I placed some acetate on the backside of the background and placed scotch double sided foam tape [twice] around so there wasn't any holes for the sequins and pearls to fall out.  TIP: Before putting your shaker goodies inside BRUSH WITH Antistatic powder around the inside of the foam tape and the goodies won't stick].  I placed my circle over your background and viola done!

ToTheMoonNBackCARDENVbyKimberlyRaeWEBFB
#svgcutfiles #clearstamps #moonstamp #svgcuts #svgcuttingfiles #digistamps #watercolor  #moonsvgcuttingfiles #envelopesvgcutfiles
Now, to make my envelopes, I cut the Envelope file from Rockin  Quick Cards SVG Kit and used a small brush and Resist Liquid to draw my letters and the address and hearts.  Then, I watercolored the front and a lil on the back flap, splattering some of the ink on top between heat settings.   You are the artist here...go wild!  ha
Hugs and Blessings,
KimberlyRae Blog
Supplies I used:
sun_Moon_Stars_online_pk      Free gift w purchase Full all rockin quick cardsLOGO  

No comments:

Post a Comment