Friday, July 22, 2016

Got the Blues...

Hey y'all Laura here, and I am Guest Designing For FB Stamps this month! Today I made this cute card using the Thank You stamp set and the Poppies stamp set. Lets get started!

#clearstamps #stamping #cardmaking #papercrafting #stamps #butterflies #poppy #fbstamps

Supplies needed:
Silver card stock for your card base (A2 size card base) 4 1/4 * 5 1/2
Navy blue card stock 4 * 5 1/4
White watercolor paper 3 7/8 * 5 1/8
Silver embossing powder
Nautical Blue Memento ink
Peacock Blue Spectrum Aqua watercolor marker
Watercolor pen
Thank You stamp set
Poppies stamp set




On the white watercolor paper I embossed the flower, butterflies and sentiment using silver embossing powder. I put some peacock blue ink onto a stamp block and watered it down with my watercolor pen then lightly went over the entire area. I then went over the flower and butterflies adding the blue a bit darker and darker around the butterfly edges. I then spattered the blue all around. I lightly inked the edges with nautical blue memento ink. I then glued the layers together to complete this beautiful card. Be sure to head on over to www.fleurettebloom.com and pick up these great stamps! Hope you enjoy this card and happy crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment