Monday, July 25, 2016

Quick, Cute & Easy Puppy GiftTag ~ Using Clear Stamp...

Need a quick and easy gift tag?  I had a last minute party to go to for a kid, and did not have a card.  So I whipped up this cute little puppy gift tag, that I could clip right to the top of the gift bag!  Now I didn't need a bow as the tag gave it that super cut finishing touch :)

#clearstamps #stamping #papercrafting #gifttag #dog #puppy #fbstamps #zigcleancolorrealbrushmarkers
I created this Live on my Periscope channel.  So, you can watch & follow along to create your own. 
(Keep in mind it was done live, so you have to bare with me in the beginning, we had a little technical difficulty, but it all gets straightened out quickly and I get to the crafting fun)

Supplies: 
  •  Pawsatively Fabulous ~ 4x6 stamp set
  • Markers
  • Chalkboard tag
  • Clothespin
  • Hot glue and hot glue gun
  • Adhesive
  • Foam tape

Here is how I created this adorable tag:

  • I used a rectangle chalkboard tag.
  • Hot glued a clothespin to the top.
  • Colored this adorable puppy stamp with Zig Real Color Clean Brush markers, then cut it out along with the cute little doggy bowl, using the stamp set "Pawsatively Fabulous"
  • Then I used a white gel pen to write my message. (You could also use one of the sentiments from the stamp set instead. 
  • I popped up the finished puppy with some foam tape, glued on the bowl and had the most adorable decoration and tag for my gift! :)  
It was so easy, I made a second one for a little boys birthday!


Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment