Monday, September 12, 2016

BOO! Shaker Card

Hey guys,
Ilda here taking over Fleurette's Blog... Muhaha!

I finally got a chance to play with some stamps from Fleurette latest stamp Release.
 If you haven't seen it you will need to stop by her shop and check them out! She's got a great Fall Bundle Pack Special right now where you will get 1 FREE stamp set with purchase. Supplies are limited, so check it out :)

So on to my project for today... this is a pretty simple basic shaker card using vellum and bat sequins.

How adorable is that little ghost?
Makes me giggle a little cause it's not scary at all ;)


The Stamps I used come from the Pumpkin Friends and the Go Batty Stamp Set.

 Here is a close up!


And here is the sentiment I stamped on the inside.


Hope you enjoyed this really quick and simple shaker card.
Perfect for the little ghost and goblins in your life!

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Crafting  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment