Friday, September 16, 2016

Musical Birthday Card

Hello my crafty Friends, Ilda here again!

Today I have a fun Musical Birthday Card to share with you. I made this for a good friend of ours who is celebrating a milestone birthday this weekend. If you couldn't tell by the card, he loves music. So I thought this would be a great card for him. And yes, he is a Drummer ;)


The stamps I used for this card come from Fleurette Bloom's Beautiful Music Stamp Set. Make sure you stop by her shop as she still has her Fall Bundle Special Deal going on while supplies last!


Here is what the inside of the Card looks like.

For the complete supply list stop by MY BLOG where I will link a list of the supplies I used.


I also have a special treat for my visual learners. 
If you have a few minutes you can watch the video on how I made this card ;)
Or watch it on YouTube here <----click!

Hope you enjoyed and were inspired by this Birthday Musical Card.
I think it would make a great card for any music lover in your life :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Crafting  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment