Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Make a Wish Shaker Birthday Card by Ilda

Hello friends, 
It's Ilda here again!

Do you believe in Fairies?!?

Well maybe you should if you want your wishes to come true, lol!

Today I want to share with you a birthday card I made for a little girl that loves fairies.
How beautiful is this stamp from Fleurette's Fairy Wishes Stamp Set!?... and, those little mushrooms... adorable!


Here is how I finished the inside of my card.

#clearstamps #fairystamp #stamps #clearstamp #cardmaking #papercrafting #fbstamps #shakercard 
For those of you who would like to see how I created this card check out my latest YouTube video. 
I will have a links to all the supplies I used over on my blog and in the video description. 


Click -> HERE to watch in HD

Also don't forget to check out Fleurette's
Bundle Pack Special - Flowers & Fairies - 20% OFF + digi dies + FREE SHIPPING (US only) 
Hurry it's only for a limited time!
#mushroomstamp #bunnystamp #dandelionclearstamp #dandelionstamp
Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Crafting  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment