Friday, January 13, 2017

Roses in Bloom Card by Ilda

Hello my friends!
Ilda here today with you on Fleurette's blog :)

If friends were flowers I'd pick you, for sure!
I'm in love these stamps from Fleurette Blooms latest Roses in Bloom Stamp set.


This card was quite simple to make, just required a little masking and then most of the time was spent coloring it with my Zig Clean Color Markers. For a the complete list of products I will link to my blog post -> HERE

Also don't forget to check out Fleurette's
Bundle Pack Special - Flowers & Fairies - 20% OFF + digi dies + FREE SHIPPING (US only) 
Hurry it's only for a limited time!
#clearstamps #stamping #cardmaking #papercrafting #stamps #fbstamps #flowerstamps #rosestamps #flowerstamps #fairystamps
Hope you were inspired by my Roses in Bloom Card today.

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Crafting  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment