Friday, July 7, 2017

Happy PURRday Interactive Spin Card

Hello my friends Ilda here today on FB Stamps Blog!

Today I have a very cute and super fun card to share with you featuring the new Purr-ific Kitty Cat Stamp Set from FB Stamps.

The Kitty in the center spins all around the card so I thought it would be fun to add the googly eyes to make it look dizzy when you spin it.  Make sure you follow me on Instagram (I'll be posting this card in action for you all to see there 👀)

Happy PURRday Interactive Spin Card

I didn't have time to shoot and edit a video this time (sorry guys, I know its been a while since my last YT video). If you are wondering about all the products I used today check out the links over on my → Blog. Hopefully these pictures will help explain my process.

I first cut out then colored my kitty using my Zig Markers. Next I glued it on to a piece of paper that I had cut out in the shape of a drop. You will notice I punched a hole in the center of the drop. On the left side of the picture, I have my die cut top panel which randomly I stamped with the ball of yarn using  Peacock Feathers distress ink.


To create my ball of yarn, I wrapped twine around a die cut circle. I then inserted a brad in the center of the back of the ball. 


Next I punched a hole where I wanted the Kitty to sit on the front panel of the card. Then I hot glued the Kitty to the back of the ball.


To finish off the card I slipped the brad through center hole on the panel and bent up the arms (make sure you don't squeeze the arms flat against the card stock or it may not spin easily). Then I added some foam tape to the back of the panel to pop it up and allow for the Kitty to spin.

Here is how I finished the inside.
Love that little fish skull ♡


For a limited time you can get FREE Shipping
when you purchase the Lilacs & Kitties Bundle Pack!

Hope you were inspired by this Happy PURRday Interactive Spin Card! Stay tuned for more inspiration from the latest FB Stamps release!

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Crafting  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment