Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Jellyfish Friends Card by Ilda

Hey All, Ilda here!

Today  I have a really quick and simple friendship card to share with you featuring  Ink On 3's Mariner Mermaid stamp set.


For this card I used my Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolors to create is beautiful water like background. Next I stamped out my Jellyfish on vellum and embossed them using gold powder. Then I fussy cut the images and attached them to the card front using some clear double sided glue pads. The rest of the card is pretty self explanatory and as you can see for an extra gold touch I added gold embossing powder along the edge to the blue layer of card stock.


Hope this simple card design has inspired you today.
Click→ HERE if you are interested in the supplies I used.

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Crafting  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment