Sunday, December 10, 2017

Classic White and Gold Christmas Cards

Classic White and Gold Christmas Cards


Hey everyone Dana Joy here.  I'm in my craft room loving making some simple cards for my friends.  Nothing is prettier to me than a classic white and gold Christmas card. The simplicity of the two colors really makes the design you use stand out.  I love adding just a touch of red and/or green to a classic Christmas card. Just don't overdo it.  Keep the majority of the card with a lot of white space and the let gold color be the next big punch of color.


For my card today I used the Fairy Christmas stamp set from Ink On 3 and the Kaleidoscope background stamp from Simon Says Stamp along with some princess gold embossing powder.  Since the bells and holly on this image are small I only have to use a small amount of color using my zig clean color real brush markers.  To add some detail to the card I used stitched dies to add faux stitching to the circle and the layering panel on my card. I popped up my sentiment with a circle of fun foam just to add some dimension to my card. Now of course I wanted to add just a few sequins to these cards.  I just had too.  LOL






Look how pretty that sentiment is.  I love the little jingle bells on each of the letters.  Stamping the background on half of the background allows the sentiment to standout and now be overwhelmed by the background design. 


Have a blessed Sunday everyone.  I'll see you back here tomorrow with another card.


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png 

No comments:

Post a Comment