Friday, December 29, 2017

Snow Buddies, You Warm My Heart Valentine Cards

Hello Friends,
Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and are enjoying some Holiday time with your Families!

I'm back today with a few cards featuring Ink On 3's newest Stamp Set Snow Buddies! How cute are these little guys?! 😍


Since I wanted to make multiples of these cards I kept the design really simple.
To create the heart stencil, I used a large post-it note and folded the paper in half, then cut out my heart. I used the negative of the paper and distress inks to blend out the heart on the front panel of each of the cards. I then added some pen detail around each one of the hearts for fun. Once the ink was dry I stamped out my sentiment and heat set them with embossing powder. I used same stitched rectangle die to cut the panels. For the Snow Buddies, I did some stamp masking. I first stamped out the smaller image and then covered it with a mask and then stamped the larger image.  I then used spectrum noir markers to do some really simple coloring.

Here are a few close up of these adorable critters.

Snow Buddies, You Warm My Heart Valentine Cards - Ink On 3 Stamps

I think these seals are my favorite, I especially love how they kinda form the shape of a heart!

Snow Buddies, You Warm My Heart Valentine Cards - Ink On 3 Stamps

To add a bit of dimension to the cards I popped up the image as well as the front panels with foam tape and added glossy accents to their eyes, nose and their little stamped hearts.

Snow Buddies, You Warm My Heart Valentine Cards - Ink On 3 Stamps

On the inside of the cards I finished them with a sentiment from the Lilac Dreams Stamp Set.

Snow Buddies, You Warm My Heart Valentine Cards - Ink On 3 Stamps

Don't forget to take advantage of the FREE Shipping + Coordinating collections are also 20% off!


Hope you were inspired by my card creations today and can't wait to see what you all design with the Snow Buddies Set! I think these cards will make the cutest cards for Valentine's Day, or even Mother's or Father's Day!

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Crafting  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment