Thursday, March 29, 2018

Biker Bunny Birthday Card inkon3 Clear Stamps

Hi, Fleurette here today, I had so much fun creating this card for a dear friends birthday. She loves motorcycling, so I thought this would be perfect for her!  
To create this card I used the Biker Bunnies & Phat Alpha Numeric clear stamp sets by Inkon3.com and the amazing Blackout Ink that works perfect for Copics as it's waterproof, plus it a super rich black, dries to the touch instantly too!  So no smearing Yay!!! 


I Copic colored all the images, then fussy cut them out,  I then glued the bunny and chick on the motorcycle. I added some foam tape to the back to give dimension and they happily popped a wheelie!   I added the heart balloon from the Snow Buddies clear stamp set and  Happy Birthday sentiment from the Lilac Dreams clear stamp set I love the sentiments on this set and the flower is always fun to use as well. 
I have to admit, she was delighted to get such a personalized card :) 

This would make a great guy card too, by just coloring the jacket a different color. 
Great for Fathers Day too as there is a Happy Fathers Day sentiment on the Biker Bunny set too! 

Thanks for "hopping" in! 

Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment