Thursday, March 8, 2018

Make a Wish Birthday Action Wobbles Card ft. Magic Dragons

Hello Friends!

Today I have a super cute card to share with you all featuring one of Ink On 3's newest Stamp sets, Magic Dragons. How cute is that little dragon?!
Even cuter when you see it move!


For this card I thought it would be fun to make it look like rainbow rays were shooting out from the candle's flames. To create the rays I made a stencil out of a plastic sleeve (cutting a long "V" like slit toward a center point that I had marked in the middle of the plastic sheet). I then used my plastic template to blend out each distress oxide ink onto some bristol paper. I wiped the plastic off after each color and rotated the template to line up with the previous color. Then I just repeated the process over again until the rainbow was complete.

Next, I die cut the panel using a square stitch frame. Then I stamped the candle, making sure the flame was centered over rainbow's vertex and also stamped out my sentiment. To the flame and the candle I added some sparkle pen and then added glossy accents. I then stamped out the dragon using Blackout ink and then colored it in with Spectrum Noir Markers. Once it was all colored, in I fussy cut the image out and mounted this cutie on a mini action wobbles spring. I finished it off by embellishing the card with some flat sequins and voila, done!

Make sure you follow me on Instagram so you can see this cutie in action 🎥


Hope this bright Make a Wish Birthday Action Wobbles Card has inspired you a little today!
Don't forget to check out the newest release from Ink On 3, cause you may want to take advantage of their awesome bundle SALE!

Bundle Special ~ 20% Off Plus FREE Shipping (no coupon needed)
* Free Ship US only - if not US you will still get 20% off the bundle.
A Savings of $19.29!!! 😲 How can you beat that!?!


Oh ya, and now they have DIES!!! Yes, Dies!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Crafting  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment