Monday, June 25, 2018

Thoughts & Prayers

Hello everyone, Cheryl here today, with another idea using products from InkOn3.
Today I'm using another great floral stamp set. I've always loved this one. It's called Posies.




I like that you can build a vase of flowers or use the floral images alone. I chose to use them alone today. I stamped out an entire background using the three flower heads and the leaves with Blackout ink.


I did a "messy" watercolor using my Jane Davenport Mermaid Markers...I love those things! I then took a soft blue and tried to get a sky looking background. However, it pulled in some of the green off the leaves. Oh well, it's soft and at least it's not stark white, lol. 

I then took a die from KatScrappiness and cut down the panel. I also pulled out a die from Simon Says Stamp that cuts that very thin gold frame. I then used the same die to cut it from gold cardstock. That same die set has this label die and also cuts a thin frame around it. I love when you remove the first thin frame and replace it with the gold one! You get this metallic bit and then the flowers continue on. Look kinda cool!


I stamped the sentiment that comes from the Roses In Bloom stamp set onto the label. I glued it to the card front and then added the thin gold frame that cuts along with it. I attached the entire panel to the front of a black A2 card base. I scattered around a few gems from Studio Katia to finish it off.

I hope you like my "messy" coloring today. For me, it takes the stress out of it and you can just have fun and get some color down. Nothing to worry about when you go outside the lines, lol.

Here's where you can get the supplies I used.


So, there you have it. Head over to InkOn3 and shop around. I know you'll find lots of goodies.
Pull out your supplies and make something pretty! Happy Crafting




No comments:

Post a Comment