Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Mass Card Production Tips & Tricks + Video


Hi everyone, welcome back to the Ink On 3 blog!  My name is Jaycee Gaspar, and I'm a holiday card procrastinator *cries.* Gradient backgrounds and beautiful die cuts make the suffering less painful and the NEW Artist Grade Atelier Fusion Inks take care of the stunning ombré backgrounds.  Below is a video where I share my tips and tricks on mass producing cards.  The occasion doesn't have to be holiday or Christmas, you can apply these tips to mass produced birthday cards, thank you cards, or whatever your stash needs!






Do you all have helpful tips and tricks to revive your card stash?  Like I said in the video, making this many cards does require some time, but there are still ways to remain efficient while making many cards at once.  Card projects usually require at least two hours of my creative energy, so spending four hours to make twelve is a personal achievement!  Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas from the Creative Team at Ink On 3!

Hey thank you so much for checking out my video on how I made these cards!  Do you all have stamp sets from Ink On 3 that you would like me to use in a future project?  Let me know in the comments below!  If you like what you've seen from me, make sure you subscribe to my YouTube channel and give me a follow over on Instagram!  Talk to you all very soon!

Materials:
Ink On 3 - Atelier Fusion Watercolor Re-Inkers
Ink On 3 - Water Brush Pen
Ink On 3 - Blackout Detail Ink
Ink On 3 - Juicy Clear Embossing Ink
Ink On 3 - Arctic White Embossing Powder
Ink On 3 - Strawberry Champagne Embossing Powder
Ink On 3 - Gold Rush Embossing Powder
Ink On 3 - Oh Deer Stamp Set




Jaycee Gaspar

YouTube | Instagram | Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment