Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Pickles & Ice Cream Anyone?!

Hello Everyone!  KimberlyRae, back to share with you a couple of cards from Fleurette Bloom Stamps!

FB Stamps are so Fun to work with, here I used two of the Brand NEW stamps sets, to  make my pickles and ice cream cards.


I thought about putting them together and it would be so fun to give to a friend or family member that's having a baby ;)


For my background I used my Zig Real Brush markers and painted on with lots of water.  Then, I sprinkled some embossing powder [to appear as candy crystals] and colored each image with my Zigs.

TIP:   Cut image out first with Scan N cut2 , then color.  That way the SNC doesn't cut around where  you go out of the lines.

InaPickle_FBbyKimberlyRaeWEB

For these Cuties, I stamped two images and bumped one up from the card.  I colored them with my Zig Real Brush Markers.

InaPickle_FBClosebyKimberlyRaeWEB

TIP:  Use a dot of color with your brush [I used a zig detail brush]  on a dampened paper first....makes those cool pickle bumps!

Also, for the background I inked up the 'heart' stamp, from the set and stamped all over pattern paper and then,  tapped my brush to make the paint spatters.

TIP:  I Always Heat Set my Stamped images, Before coloring, that way there's no chance of bleeding.

For both card bases, I cut them out on my SNC2 and used FB's "Rockin Quick Card SVG kit"  That way all that's left to do is fold it over [perforated] and viola your cards are finished!

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your comments and questions in the comment box below:)

Hugs and Blessings,
1KimSIGEA

SUPPLIES:
Free gift w purchase Full all rockin quick cardsLOGO

StampPackageSpecial
icecreamSTAMP   FASTFOODSTAMP

No comments:

Post a Comment