Monday, June 13, 2016

Thank You...

I have a card I made using one of the new stamp sets from Fleurette Bloom.
I love the HUGE Thank You stamp in this set. Here's my card.


I took all three butterflies and stamped them all over the background. I then grabbed some bright colors out of my Tombow brush markers and colored them in, blending the colors together. 
I then took some black ink watered down and flicked tiny black specks all over. 


I took out my sequin stash and picked some to match the colors in the butterflies. At the time I made this card, I didn't have Fleurette's sequins. I used foam tape all around and put acetate over top to hold the sequins in. I die cut a frame, watercolored it in teal and glued it on top of the acetate.
I stamped and fussy cut out the thank you sentiment and glued it on. Then added the sub sentiment and used a bit of foam under one end. 
Finally, I colored three other butterflies, fussy cut, and adhered them on top of the acetate. Mounted the entire card front on to a piece of bright yellow card stock. 
And there you have it, my finished card.

Here's the products I used.


So, pull out some crafting supplies and get your craft on! Be sure to head over to Fleurette Bloom and shop around...some super cute products in her store. 
Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment