Friday, November 29, 2019

Product Focus - Atelier Fusion Ink Demo + Video


Hi everyone, welcome back to the Ink On 3 blog!  It's Jaycee Gaspar, and I just wanted to say I've FINALLY gotten a chance to play around with the NEW Artist Grade Atelier Fusion Inks!  If you're new to the Atelier Fusion Ink party, I've got a video below about what makes these inks so different.  I'm glad to have these in my ink collection and if you want to give these inks a try, I have a Black Friday Sale banner as well.


Promotion: Black Friday Sale Starts NOW! Everything is 35% off at INKON3.com by using code THANKS35.  This promotion is active between November 26 to December 3, while supplies last.  Click the banner above to head over to the Ink On 3 online shop!





For this first card, I used the Big Bold Magnolias Stamp Set from Ink On 3.  I stamped the image with Blackout Detail Hybrid Ink on watercolor paper and used the NEW Atelier Inks to color the flower image and leaves.  I was so shocked at how easy it was to build layers of color but also how vibrant the end result ended up turning.  As with student grade watercolors, mixing sometimes results in muddy colors.  These artist grade inks truly shine when adding dimension and create a beautifully soft but dimensional flower.


For my second card example, I solely used the NEW Atelier Fusion Ink Re-Inkers.  The beauty of these re-inkers is that you get full pigment potential and they act as concentrated watercolor.  The goal of my video was to show you all how easy it is to create your handmade card projects; and the re-inkers are no exception.  I created this blue/black gradient simply by applying washes of color and then adding white splatters with a white liquid watercolor.  I thought this starry night scene looked like a perfect backdrop for this sleeping raccoon image from Raccoon Hugs Stamp Set.


I got really inspired by the ink blending capabilities of these Atelier Inks.  You'll find more details of the ink colors I used in my video.  I played around with different combinations and used the water bleaching technique to give dreamy auras to two of the backgrounds.  I was able to stamp with water as well to give myself a dimensional wooden veneer background.  These inks blend beautifully--even for someone like me who tends to color blend really aggressively.

Hey thank you so much for checking out my video on how I made these cards!  Do you all have stamp sets from Ink On 3 that you would like me to use in a future project?  Let me know in the comments below!  If you like what you've seen from me, make sure you subscribe to my YouTube channel and give me a follow over on Instagram!  Talk to you all very soon!

Materials:
Ink On 3 - Atelier Fusion Ink Pads
Ink On 3 - Atelier Fusion Watercolor Re-Inkers
Ink On 3 - Water Brush Pen
Ink On 3 - Blackout Detail Ink
Ink On 3 - Juicy Clear Embossing Ink
Ink On 3 - Big Bold Magnolias Stamp Set
Ink On 3 - Big Bold Magnolias Die Set
Ink On 3 - Raccoon Hugs Stamp Set
Ink On 3 - Raccoon Hugs Die Set
Ink On 3 - Pumpkin Patch Stamp Set
Ink On 3 - Oh Deer Stamp Set
Ink On 3 - Oh Deer Die Set



Jaycee Gaspar

YouTube | Instagram | Blog

1 comment: