Sunday, July 1, 2018

Canada Day Beaver Shaker Card

Hello, Ilda here from I love Doing All things crafty and today is Canada Day!
Happy Canada Day to all my fellow Canadian Friends!

My shaker card today features these cute beavers that come from the Platyrific Pondies Stamp set. Actually, just one of the beavers come in the set and the other I just created by doing some simple mirror stamping. I then die cut the pieces and balloons using the coordinating dies and colored them in with Spectrum Noir Markers.

Canada Day Beaver Shaker Card for Ink On 3 by ilovedoingallthingscrafty

I also used the Phat Alphanumeric set to create the Canada Day sentiment, great set to have when you need to personalize a card.

Thank you for stopping by and hope you were inspired by this little Canada Day Beaver shaker card. Have a great Sunday celebrating today's festivities 😊
Until next time... Happy Crafting 👋

No comments:

Post a Comment