Thursday, July 19, 2018

You're A Gem Friendship Cards - Same Stamps Different Looks

Hey All!

Ilda heređź‘‹, back again today to share with you a couple of cards I made using the same stamps to get different looks!

The stamps I'm using today comes from an older Ink On 3 set, Magic Dragons.
This set is super cute with lots of fun images, but for today's post I will just be using the gem stones from the set to create some friendship cards.

For my first card, I did some ink blending with distress oxide inks to add color to my background panel. I used Bristol paper, stamped the images in with the Juicy Inkpad, then I heat set it with white embossing powder to make the lines pop once colored.

You're A Gem Friendship Cards - Same Stamps Different Looks by ilovedoingallthingscrafty

To create this cute little shaker window, I used a small heart die and added these beautiful little sparkling crystals. Used the heart die to cut the sentiment banner and lined it up next to the shaker window.

You're A Gem Friendship Cards - Same Stamps Different Looks by ilovedoingallthingscrafty

For the next card, once again I stamped the gems using the Juicy Ink only this time onto black cardstock and then used gold embossing powder.

You're A Gem Friendship Cards - Same Stamps Different Looks by ilovedoingallthingscrafty

Then all I did was cut my black cardstock piece into equal sections, then spaced them out onto the card base popping them up with foam tape. Stamped my sentiment with the Blackout Ink and then added glossy accents to each gem.

You're A Gem Friendship Cards - Same Stamps Different Looks by ilovedoingallthingscrafty

These cards were easy to do and relatively quick to make. Hope you were inspired by these Gem Cards ft. the Magic Dragons set. For a complete list of products used click →HERE

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Crafting  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment