Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Hello My Friend - Gold Rush Ultra Fine Embossing Powder

Hello my Friends, Ilda here from ilovedoingallthingscrafty.com!

I am back from vacation and finally had a chance to play with the new Ultra Fine Embossing Powders from Ink On 3. I am completely in love with how these powders melt, they are AH-Mazing! If you like using Embossing Powders I'm sure you will LOVE these!

Hello My Friend - Gold Rush Ultra Fine Embossing Powder from Ink On 3 by ilovedoingallthingscrafty

Here is how I made this card:
  • I used the Juicy Ink pad to stamp the Hollyhocks onto a piece of watercolor paper.
  • I then sprinkled Gold Rush Ultra Fine Embossing Powder onto the stamped images and melted the powder with a heat gun.  
  • Next, I colored in the images with Migello Mission Gold Watercolors.
  • Once the panel was all colored and dry I trimmed the edges to fit onto an A2 card front. I then inked the edges of the panel with Juicy Ink and then embossed them with the Gold Rush Powder.
  • For the sentiment, I used the standalone die from the Dogwood flower die set and embossed it with a couple of coats of Gold Rush Embossing Powder.
  • I also stamped out the "my friend" from the Hollyhocks set using Juicy Ink onto a piece of black cardstock that then once again embossed with Gold Rush. 
Here is a close up of the Gold Rush Powders melted on the card 😍


Hello My Friend - Gold Rush Ultra Fine Embossing Powder from Ink On 3 by ilovedoingallthingscrafty

Hope you were inspired by this friendship card today.  For more inspiration using the NEW Ultrafine Embossing Powders, check out the previous post on this Blog.

I appreciate the time you spent here, thank you for stopping by 😊
Until next time... Happy Crafting 👋

No comments:

Post a Comment