Monday, August 6, 2018

Round Kitty Card- NEW embossing powders from Ink On 3!

Hello!  Today I am sharing a card I made using the NEW Ultra Fine Embossing Powders and Juicy Embossing /Watermark Re-inker from Ink On 3!  The powders are amazing, ultra fine and melt amazing!  The background clouds are made using an embossing folder first.  Then I took a small paintbrush and using the Juicy reinker, I "painted" the clouds then sprinkled the Artic White embossing powder over them.  They came out so shiny and smooth looking!  I did the same thing with the tub that the kitty is sitting in using the Chrome embossing powder.



The stamp I used is the Purr-ific Kitty Cats 
Stamp Set also from Ink On 3.  The round card is made using a die cut from my stash.



Purr-ific Kitty Cats Stamp Set


No comments:

Post a Comment