Friday, September 13, 2019

Product Focus - Knockout Nibbles Stamp and Die + Video


Hi everyone, welcome back to the Ink On 3 blog!  It's Jaycee Gaspar, and today I wanted to share the creative process on this street art inspired graphic card using Ink On 3 - Knockout Nibbles Stamp and Die Set.  I recently went to an art show and drew in a lot of inspiration from various talented artists for their composition. I thought of ways of bringing clustered composition and exquisite details into card making.  Below is a video over on my YouTube Channel on how I made this card.




Hey thank you so much for checking out my video on how I made this card!  Where do you get the most inspiration?  Let me know in the comments below.  If you like what you've seen from me, make sure you subscribe to my YouTube channel and give me a follow over on Instagram!  Talk to you all very soon!

Materials:
Ink on 3 - Knockout Nibbles Stamp Set
Ink on 3 - Knockout Nibbles Die Set
Ink on 3 - Blackout Detail Ink
Ink on 3 - Arctic White Embossing Powder
Ink on 3 - Juicy Clear Embossing Ink

Vellum
Copic Markers: E000, E04, E40, E41, E42, E43, E44, E47, E49, R59, R49, R35

Neenah Solar White 80lb Cardstock



Jaycee Gaspar

YouTube | Instagram | Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment