Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Snow Buddies

Hi everyone! It’s Jeannie (InsideoutJeans) on the blog today to share a card I created using Inkon3’s stamp set named, Artic Buddies. The weather is getting a bit chilly and I'm so ready to break out all my wintery stamps (not that you really need that as a reason to do so).

Artic Buddies was actually one of the stamp sets that led me to discover Inkon3 because of the adorable critters so it was about time I created something with it.

For today's card, I decided to go with a simple scene using the polar bear duo. I stamped out everything using Blackout ink and created masks for them. I wanted them hanging out in the ocean right before sunset.

By masking everything off, I was able to create a background using all distress inks. I love how easy ocean scenes are because you're just able to mark off a horizon and use different colors to create the effect. To add a little bit of texture into the ocean, I used a couple markers in swipes.
I’ve had this set for awhile now and it’s about time I use it. I hope you get inspired to create! 


Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon! 

1 comment: