Thursday, September 24, 2020

Quick and Easy Weekly Planner Layout

Hello Friends! It's Cheryl with the Inkon3 Creative Team here to show you a fast and easy planner layout! Sometimes I don't have a lot of time to do a super decorative planner layout, but I still want my planner pages to look good! I would say this layout would take at most 15-25 minutes!



First I cut eight sticky notes to 2" wide to 2.5" tall and laid them down on my planner pages, I'm using a B6 Traveler's notebook. You can cut the boxes to whatever size you'd like. 


Next, I used a pencil and drew dots on the closest dot grid of each corner of the sticky  note. If you don't have a grid, you can just draw a dot on each corner of your sticky note. Use a straight edge and black pen to connect the dots for your planner boxes.


Hand letter or use date stamps for the month and the days of the week. I drew in a dashed line next to the month, and solid lines next to the days of the week for a little more details.


Then I used the same sticky notes that were used to space my boxes to mask off the lower portion of each daily box. I stenciled in the lily pads from the Pondie Stencil using the Blackout Hybrid Ink and a blending brush. Repeat for all of your daily boxes.


For the eighth box, I masked around the whole box and stamped in the Koi and bubbles from the Koi Pond Clear Stamp set. Just for a little bit more accent, I drew in a thick line on the bottom of that box.


Add some simple black washi tape and there you have it! A really clean and simple, but very nice to look at weekly planner pages!



Products Used:



1 comment:

  1. I like the use of the stencil for the border. Great idea for a planner week layout. I like that final box filled in with the fish.

    ReplyDelete