Thursday, July 23, 2015

Floral Coffee Cup and Card


Hello all!  Beth from Beth's Beauties here, and I am very excited that I am a guest designer for the talented Fleurette Bloom!  I am so honored that she asked me to work (play) with her files :)

For my project, I wanted to use the Coffee Cup that is in Valentine Be Mine kit.
I used some pretty patterned paper from DCWV's new Happy Day stack. For the flowers and leaves, I used the Lush Flowers kit.  That set of flowers is absolutely amazing!  I can't get over how real and beautiful they all are.  The flower I used on the top is called "Alba".
The roses on the side of the cup are the medium spiral rose.
And here is a close up of the label on the front of the cup.
I also created a simple card to coordinate with the cup.  I resized the Papel Banner 2 from the Dia De Los Muertos set to fit onto an A2 size card.  Once again, I used papers from the same Happy Day stack.  I tied a simple ribbon around it and added a leaf spray from Lush Flowers kit.
I hope you have enjoyed my project for today.  I really enjoyed creating these to share with you.

Have a wonderfully crafty day!
Beth
Beth's Beauties

No comments:

Post a Comment