Thursday, July 16, 2015

Change Your Fishing Basket into a Fabulous Purse!

Hello, everyone! It's Becki from the Design Team and I have a cute little project for you today. I took the fishing bag from Hooked on Fishing and transformed it into an adorable purse!



I love files that with just a simple choice of papers can become whole new projects for a myriad of different holidays or people in your life. Makes gift giving so much easier on you...especially your pocketbook. ;)



#svgcutfilespurse, #svgcutfiles, #svgcuts, #svgcutfilespurse, #svgcuttingfilepurse, #svgcutpurse
I used a paper set I have had for a while now - Antique Chic by We R Memory Keepers. It is such a feminine collection. I think it goes great with turning Fleurette's fishing basket into a beautiful purse.

No comments:

Post a Comment