Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Hip Hip Hooray Graduation Card - Using No Line Coloring Technique

Hello my friends, Ilda here 👋

It's almost that Graduation Time of year. So if you have any Graduation cards to make you'll need to check out Ink On 3's latest released Stamp Set  Platy-rific Pondies. It is too cute, and these little Pond animals are SO adorable!

Hip Hip Hooray Graduation Card - Using No Line Coloring Technique by ilovedoingallthingscrafty

For today's card I thought I was going to keep things simple and try no line coloring. What I thought would take an hour to do turned into 4 😲 But honestly it didn't feel like 4, because I really did enjoy making and learning lots from this experience. I am in love with the results!

I stamped the images first using the Fadeout No Line coloring Detail Ink, and then had fun watercoloring them all in. To add the details back into the colored images, I used prismacolor pencils and used a Finesse blender pen to blend the colors out.

Hip Hip Hooray Graduation Card - Using No Line Coloring Technique by ilovedoingallthingscrafty

To the inside of the card I stamped the sentiment below using my new favorite ink, Blackout!
For all the supplies I used to create this card check out the links below.

Hip Hip Hooray Graduation Card - Using No Line Coloring Technique by ilovedoingallthingscrafty

Also, don't forget to check out Ink On 3's latest release.
You can buy each set individually or in this MEGA Bundle!
Mega Bundle Special ~ 20% Off Plus FREE Shipping (no coupon needed)
* Free Ship US only - if not US you will still get 20% off the bundle.
A Savings of $20.36!!! 😀

This Bundle Includes:
Platy-rific 4x6 Stamp Set
Coordinating Dies for the Platy-rific stamp set
Pansies 4x6 Stamp Set
Coordinating Dies for the Pansies Stamp set

Hope today's card inspired you to get started on those Graduation cards 🎓

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Crafting  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment