Monday, September 23, 2019

Platy-rific Planner Layout

Hello Friends! It's Cheryl with the Inkon3 Creative Team here to show you a Platy-rific Planner layout using the adorable critters in the Platy-rific Pondies stamp set!



First I used some distress oxide inks to make a blue-sky background. I used broken china and tumbled glass.

Next, I stamped the cattails, ducks, beaver, and platypus onto sticker paper using the Blackout Detail Hybrid Ink. Once I've given the images a little bit of time to dry, I colored and fussy cut the images. Then I placed them around the bottom of my pages plus I had the platypus holding a balloon floating away on the left side of the page.

I die-cut some grass using green patterned paper to add to the bottom of the page and used a tape runner to adhere it. On the top-left of the page I wrote the month in cursive and then the year on the top right.


I used a straight edge to extend the "tail" at the end of the month until it was close to the year. Then I drew 6 squares and wrote in the day of the week and date, and added a stitched detail inside the box.


I felt like it still needed a little something. The Platy-rific Pondies Stamp set has so many cool extras to make your card or planner layout more festive! I stamped some confetti directly into my planner using the Blackout Detail Hybrid Ink. Because I stamped directly into my planner, I used gel pens to color them in. The colors are vibrant but it won't bleed through the paper.


Isn't this such a fun and festive planner layout! These Pondies are the cutest!

No comments:

Post a Comment