Sunday, October 31, 2021

GOURD-GEOUS Gratitude Journal Page

Hello Crafty Friends! It's Cheryl with the Inkon 3 Creative Team here to show you a quick and easy way to dress up a gratitude journal! 

Since I will be using these pages for my November gratitude, I used the Pumpkin Patch Clear Stamp set. Isn't it perfect for Fall Vibes?  


First, I stamped the pumpkins onto sticker paper using the Fadeout No Line Coloring Ink, then I colored using the copic colors listed below. Next, I fussy cut the image.

To add a little bit more depth and dimension to the pages, I added some ink to two corners of my journal page. I used a blender brush and applied some Atelier Ink in Bee Sting Yellow on two opposite corners of the page. Then with another blender brush, I applied some Atelier Ink in Marigold Orange on the same corner, concentrating the color in the inner corners. Blend the colors more by layering the Bee-Sting Yellow ink to create a smooth transition to the colors, creating an ombre effect.

Lastly, adhere the Pumpkins onto the planner page and then use the Blackout Hybrid Detail Ink to stamp the sentiment "Grateful For your Kindness" on the lower right-hand corner.


Products Used:

Copic Colors Used:
Oranges: YR68, YR16, YR14, YR12, YR21
Greens: G46, YG63, G24, G21, YG61
Yellows: Y19, Y15, Y13, Y11


No comments:

Post a Comment