Saturday, October 30, 2021

Layered Ornaments Card Set with Atelier Inks

It may the end of October, but the Holidays will be here before you know it! I used a layering stencil set from Pretty Pink Posh along with my InkOn3 Atelier Inks and some ThermOWeb Glitz Glitter Gel and created a quick set of Holiday cards! 









This card set was really quick to pull together and I love that you can customize your backgrounds to make whatever colors you want!






I used the Pretty Pink Posh Layered Ornaments Stencil Set along with my Atelier Inks and created four backgrounds. I used Marilyn Red, Goddess Green, Sweet Petunia Pink, and Trinity Teal Atelier Inks to create my baubles. 









I moved on to the second layer of the stencil set and first blended Bee Sting Yellow Atelier Ink and then a bit of Twiggy Brown Atelier Ink over the yellow to create a golden yellow ornament topper. Perfect! 






You could stop here and you would have some really cute inked cards, but the Layered Ornaments Stencil Set comes with a detail layer! I debated adding ink over the top for a quicker set of cards, but I really wanted some glitter! I broke out my Silver Glitz Glitter Gel and added glitter accents to each of the baubles. I'm really happy with how the silver looks with the bold ink colors! 









I wanted simple but elegant sentiments for each of my cards, so I stamped the Pretty Pink Posh Holiday Scripts Stamp Set with Blackout Hybrid Detail Ink and used the coordinating dies to cut out the sentiments. I pieced together sentiments and added them to each of the cards with foam tape. 






I hope you enjoyed this quick and easy card set! The bold Atelier Inks were perfect for these ornaments! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment