Monday, February 28, 2022

Monochrome Roses Card

 Hi everyone! It's Cheryl with the Inkon 3 creative team here to show you a quick and simple monochrome card! Not only do I love the look of monochromatic cards, but because the color palette is so simple, it's a pretty quick color!


First, I stamped out the Triple Rose Clear Stamp onto white card stock and then fussy cut it out. Then using a paper trimmer, I cut the image in half. 

Next, I cut out a sheet of black card stock down to 4"x5.5" and then die cut the sentiment "THANKS" out of the center. Then I adhered the black card stock onto a 4"x5.5" card base, I also glued the small "triangle" piece of the letter A onto the card base. Adhere one half of the roses on the top of the card, and the other half on the bottom of the card. I added a strip of Washi tape on the bottom for a little extra accent.

Lastly, color the roses with copic markers as listed below, or your choice of coloring medium.

C5, C3, N2, C1, C0


No comments:

Post a Comment