Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Creating a Scene with Dance & Twirl

Hello Crafters.  I'm  Courtney, and I am super excited to be guest designing for Inkon3.  I am a colorist, mainly Copics, and I love creating scenes.  So today, I decided to create a scene using the Dance & Twirl stamp set along with the Fadeout Ink No Line Coloring Detail Ink

*** Be sure to scroll down to see the Youtube video on how I created this fun card *** :) 


I started by creating my scene with a pencil onto a piece of white card stock.  I knew I wanted these cuties to be on a stage.  I am not artistic in any way, so my scenes usually consist of straight lines and basic shapes.

Next, I stamped my images with the Fadeout Ink and colored them with my Copic Markers.  I was blown away with this ink, It is as if it melts right into the alcohol ink!

I fussy cut my images and popped them up onto my stage.  I added my sentiment and called this one done. (there are coordinating dies for this set, if you don't like fussy cutting)



For more information on this card, you can check out the video below:


If you enjoy my video, please hit the "subscribe" button <3 

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a creative and crafty day!!

-Courtney Kreeber

No comments:

Post a Comment